Virtual Academy – Chromebook PDF Tutorials
Here are 6 video tutorials for EVSC Middle and High School Virtual Academy Students on how to work with PDFs on a Chromebook.
QUICK TIP: If you click the YouTube links, some of these videos have timeline links built into their descriptions that allow you to jump to a point in the video that you’re interested in watching.
LINKS TO VIDEOS (on YouTube )
- How to install Adobe Acrobat Reader on a Chromebook and add access to Google Drive.
- How to save an APEX Unit Practice as a PDF.
- How to save a PDF from Gmail to Google Drive.
- How to add text and drawings to a PDF on a Chromebook.
- How to send a PDF to a teacher in APEX.
- How to email a PDF or any file from Google Drive using Gmail.
How to install Adobe Acrobat Reader on a Chromebook and add access to Google Drive
Click the links below to jump to that section of the video.
Questions / Comments
If you have questions or comments related to this tutorial, please send us a message using the comment section below.